Friday 1 February 2013

Street Chic

I have a bit of an addiction to Pinterest at the moment.



I just love it, its escapism and it's fun. It allows me to easily store images that normally I would have torn out of magazines and stashed somewhere never to be seen again. At least with Pinterest it's so organised and easy!



With the current change in climate and the glimpse of sunshine we are seeing in London my thoughts have turned towards fashion, spring fashion and 'street chic'. So I have included a few images of what I'll be wearing over the next few months, looks that I'll try to recreate while putting my own twist on them too!


You can find more images over on my Street Chic board on Pinterest.


What looks are inspiring you this season? Do you like the looks pictured and do you love Pinterest like I do?

Let me know...


No comments:

Post a Comment