Sunday, 31 March 2013

Sunday session. Part 2

It's Sunday again, didn't that come around quickly?


Sunday is my favourite day of the week and the Sunday session is my pick of the web this week; nice things, pictures, articles, recipes and blog posts you may like.

1> First things first, I am kinda hooked on a great beauty/lifestyle blog called A Model Recommends by the lovely Ruth Crilly. If you haven't heard about this blog yet, check it out here. WARNING: Her Youtube videos are addictive!

2> I am loving these Topshop Gwenda Pointed Court Shoes at the moment, you can't beat a pointed court shoe, very sexy and they elongate the leg. They come is some great colours too.

3> Need a Monday morning pick me up (or any morning frankly)? Try this Super Skinny smoothie recipe by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's trainer no less. Sip and enjoy.

4> I'm off to St Tropez in May and I'm a bit of a bikini addict. I tend to get bored of them very quickly so like to get a couple of new ones every year if a can. I don't like to spend a lot on them tough, this year I'm loving H&M's selection. Will definitely be buying one or two of these stylish and inexpensive bikinis.



No comments:

Post a Comment