Wednesday 13 February 2013

Review; Cowshed, Clarendon Cross, London

I stumbled upon this place when I worked in Holland Park a good few years back.

Boy am I glad I did.

Nestled in the heart of Holland Park, London lies Cowshed Clarendon Cross



In my opinion this place is the crème de la crème of beauty spas. I hadn't really had a pedicure until I'd had a Cowshed pedicure.

Firstly, the place is awesome, the décor is all white furniture & woodwork with black & white tiling and the whole spa smells of exquisite essential oils. They also have a café onsite where they make yummy breakfasts and bake muffins & cakes. Naturally, they serve proper coffee too.

The seats are like your favourite armchair at home (no better) and they give you extra pillows too. The therapists are warm and friendly and just let you sit back and relax, which personally I love. I'm not into chit chat about the weather when I'm having my toes done, I just like to switch off.

The kitchen
View from my chair
I've only actually been there a few times, as a treat, because it does cost double the price or your 'standard' pedicure, but worth every penny. Goes without saying that the pedicure they do is excellent and lasts weeks.

(And no, I do I do not have any affiliation with them whatsoever,  given my glowing review, I just honestly love the place!).

http://www.cowshedonline.com/spa_cowshed_clarendon_cross.html

No comments:

Post a Comment